I read Jack and the Beanstalk to my little kids today. Jack steals from the giant and then kills him.
So moral of the story: If you steal from a giant because you are stupid enough to accept magic beans as payment for a cow, make sure you kill the giant or you won’t be able to keep the gold.
- smilewhileyousing reblogged this from inspirarevitam and added:
- inspirarevitam reblogged this from theinvisiblebasketcase and added:
- theinvisiblebasketcase reblogged this from maydayoncommercestreet
- theinvisiblebasketcase likes this
- maydayoncommercestreet posted this